Thursday, June 14, 2012

Garlic Mustard Glazed Chicken



UMM YUMM. 

Level: Stupid Easy
Taste: Magnificent
Learnings: Go easy on the rosemary. 

Feeds 2 people. 

Ingredients: 
  • 1/2 - 3/4 Tbsp Finely Chopped Rosemary  (original recipe called for 2 tbsp but I found it overpowering) 
  • 1 Tbsp Honey
  • 2 Tbsp Paprika 
  • 1/4 Tsp Salt
  • 1/4 Tsp Pepper
  • 1/4 Cup Stone Ground Mustard
  • 2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
  • 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
  • 2 Tbsp White Wine Vinegar 
  • 4 Finely chopped Garlic Cloves
  • 2 Pound of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast (BSCB)


1) Before you start, make sure to follow my guidelines for how to cook tender chicken!! Worthhh ittt. Besides the chicken, mix all of the above ingredients together in a bowl. Glaze the chicken and let it all marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes (at the most 4 hours). 

2) Cook the chicken on a pan and serve with a salad! Or in my case, I was starving and ate the chicken without any flowery salad (I'm sorry but Salads are NOT filling...did I mention I'm making a salad tonight? *Face Palm*) 

3) That's it? Yes, that's it. 

Bon appetit! 

*Note, this recipe would be best if the chicken is grilled...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...