Sunday, June 10, 2012

Meal Plan - June Week 2


Every Sunday I hope to post a meal plan of things to make for the week...mainly so I can get my groceries bought and stored away all in one sweep. There is nothing I hate more than grocery shopping. Having a meal plan makes it slightly more bearable...otherwise I (and probably you) just gravitate to the candy/pickle isle...
_______________________________________
Monday - Dinner with Friends. For you, may I suggest my Stir Fry Tofu

Tuesday - Turkey Mushroom Burger. Here is my inspiration. Since I am trying to stay away from the big bad carb, I am going to eat the burger sans the bread and with a mustard vinaigrette salad of some sort.

Wednesday - Garlic-Mustard Glazed Chicken. Recipe here. I'll probably make this with some roasted brussel sprouts.

Thursday - Arugala & Grilled Shrimp Salad. Recipe here. I have a sick Arugala obsession. I have also never cooked shrimp...this should be interesting (pre-cooked shrimp, anyone?)

Friday - Who am I kidding, I'll probably eat left overs. Let's be realistic here. $4 rotisserie QFC Chicken. Done.
_______________________________________

Grocery List

Turkey Burger & Roasted Brussel Sprouts:
Package of White mushrooms
Olive Oil (I'm low on inventory)
1 Medium Onion
2 Garlic Cloves
1 pound lean Turkey Breast
1 Egg
Fresh Dill
Dijon Mustard
1/2 pound Brussel Sprouts

Garlic-Mustard Chicken:
Whole grain mustard
4 Garlic Cloves
White wine vinegar
Soy Sauce
Rosemary Leaves
Honey
Spanish or whatever paprika

Arugala & Shrimp Salad: 
1 Package of Arugala 
Pre-Cooked Shrimp (no one will know...)
1 Lemon
Olive Oil
Kosher Salt & Pepper
Dijon Mustard
Garlic Salt 

Follow me on Bloglovin!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...