Monday, December 3, 2012

Honey Garlic Asian Chicken


Ok, I devoured this immediately after I made it. The smell was.so.good. I wish I had some extra veggies laying around to throw into the mix. I would suggest celery and zucchini. 

Level: Easy
Taste: Delicious, obviously.

Ingredients: 
  • Strips of sliced chicken breast
  • 1 tbsp honey
  • 1 tsp soy sauce
  • 1 tsp crushed garlic
  • 1 tsp garlic powder
  • 1 tsp chicken or vegetable broth (if you have it) 
  • Chili flakes and/or chili powder to taste
  • Salte & Pepper to taste
1) Mix the honey, soy sauce, crushed garlic, garlic powder, broth and chili together in a small bowl. Pour over the chicken and let marinate (if you have time) for 30 min - 1 hour in the fridge. 

2) Heat some olive oil on medium high heat on a pan. Throw in the marinated chicken and cook until finished! Serve with rice or some greens. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...